What I Won't Miss...
- waking up nearly every hour of the night to go the girls room
- waking up every night to chug milk for my heartburn
- sleeping on my back or side because i can't lay on my stomach
- being tired almost every night
- buying new clothes that will only last me 9 months
- the strangers that want to rub the belly, or ask me 20 questions about things that aren't there business
- having doctors visits every other week where they feel the need to inform you how big you are measuring, and how much you weigh
- hearing every one's (sometimes) terrible labor stories
What I Will Miss...
- the kicks, pokes, and jabs that happen everyday that only I can feel
- having the baby all to myself to talk to and feel, and not having to share him with anyone
- the smiles you get from people when they realize you are pregnant
- watching his sweet daddy talk to him every night before we go to sleep
I am sure there is more to post but that's all I can think of for now...will add more later...