Also this month...
- he fights us every time we change his diaper. For so long I wanted him to turn over, but now it's getting more and more difficult to put a diaper on backwards.
- he smiles at everything, and his laugh is contagious!
- he wears size three diapers
- wears nine month clothing
- eats almost 3 meals a day, yogurt for breakfast, fruit for lunch, and if he feels like it vegetables for dinner.
- he is the best baby to take out...but nosey! He will seat in his seat and play the entire time, but constantly turns to make sure he's not missing anything...(but he gets it honest)
- weighs 18.7 pounds
- adores his dad, and looks for him when he walks out of the room.
- is not crawling yet, but just scoots around on his hands to get what he wants.
He is such an amazing little guy, and every day I get to spend with him is truly a blessing. We are so lucky to be his parents, and try every day not to take it for granted. Also we are going next week to the eye doctor..they thinks its a clogged tear duct....and we've been dealing with it forever ( or 7 months at least)...so I'm relived to get this over with.